The Harpsden is a stunning, contemporary 2-bedroom detached home ideal for young professionals.
Situated along a vibrant, pedestrianised street, this unique home offers peaceful countryside living with the added convenience of easy access to Oxford, London and Birmingham by road and rail.
Available with high specification integrated appliances as standard, as well as underfloor heating on the ground floor.
Available under our brand new Part Exchange scheme*. If you have an existing home to sell, let us take the stress out of your next move. Under the scheme, Graven Hill could be your guaranteed buyer and you’ll be able to remain in your current home until your new home is ready. To find out more and discuss your eligibility, get in touch with the Sales team.
Custom Build New Homes offer you a brand new home, exactly as you want it. Offering a range of stylish, contemporary finishes to suit your lifestyle, live in a completely unique, bespoke home.
*Please note: You can only use the Part Exchange scheme as a standalone product, you cannot use it alongside the Help to Buy scheme.
- Contemporary, stylish 2-bedroom detached home
- Easy to manage and maintain
- High-specification finishes including high-quality kitchen fixtures and fittings as standard with; integrated electronic oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and combined washer/dryer
- Bi-fold doors out into the garden
- Underfloor heating on ground floor
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs W.C
- 2 x double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Fast fibre-optic broadband (subject to supplier’s connection)
- Parking for 2 cars
- Available with Help to Buy or through Part Exchange at Graven Hill
- 10 Year Premier Guarantee Warranty