- Closing date:
Graven Hill’s on-site contractor, Caryeys have an opportunity available for a dedicated Site Administrator to join them on a project based in Graven Hill.
In this role you will be will be based on-site working as part of the site team and providing administration support. Careys are looking for a proactive individual with previous Administrator experience. You will have previously worked in a role as an organiser of process and will have a strong attention to detail with good IT and Microsoft Office skills.
Having confidence in your own abilities is a must and all Site Administrators must demonstrate that they are capable of working to tight deadlines under minimal supervision. An enthusiastic and contributory team member, you will have the ability to communicate effectively. This role could potentially be on a part-time basis, with hours to suit the individual.
- Maintain and record daily site hours/time sheets of operatives
- Process, check and monitor new starter, induction and training records
- Experience using online document controls e.g. COINS
- Manage all incoming and outgoing goods/materials dockets, including purchase orders and tickets
- Maintaining office filing systems
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
- Liaising with members of staff in other departments or external contacts
- Arranging travel and accommodation where required
Previous experience working as an Administrator within an on-site construction environment would be held in high regard, however, experienced applicants from all industries are welcomed.
At Careys — We Care
Carey Group PLC – Construction Enquirer 2016 Award winner in the “Best Company to Work for” category.
The Carey Group is a leading independently-owned construction company, operating across the UK and Ireland. They are passionate about delivery quality projects and client satisfaction. They aim to always delivery on their promises and ensure excellence in all that they do.
As a family business, people are at the heart of the organisation and their success is down to developing their staff in-line with the core family values set out by their founders. People who work for Careys are part of the group’s large extended family, whether they hold a position on-site or in on of the offices. Staff safety and wellbeing are central to how they operate.