- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Closing date:
Graven Hill is the UK’s first large scale self and custom build project and is leading the way to make building your own home mainstream. The project is being delivered by Graven Hill Village Development Company (GHVDC), a company wholly owned by Cherwell District Council. Graven Hill is an ex-Ministry of Defence site located to the southern edge of Bicester, Oxfordshire, and will evolve over the next decade as a new community of up to 1,900 homes.
Job Description: Digital Marketing Executive [Maternity Cover]
Full Time (37.5 hour per week), Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Your chance to take on a new challenge as part of an innovative project.
This role is for maternity cover for our Digital Marketing Executive position and would suit someone with a passion for all things digital in a commercial setting. You will continue to ensure that Graven Hill is approachable to new customers while engaging with our existing customers. With relevant experience in a similar role you will bring a wealth of knowledge that drives sales and delivers a step change to our digital engagement.
This is an exciting role for an experienced, self-motivated and creative digital marketing professional with this unique development project. In return you will not only receive a great package but be working with a fabulous team in this fast-paced environment. Graven Hill will be a fine feather in your cap.
Key Experience and Skills
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage Graven Hill’s digital communications and channels including website, email campaigns and social media to secure a pipeline of sales leads and prospects to deliver the annual and project targets.
- Continually review our approach to digital communications, develop and implement new strategies, ensuring we are communicating and engaging across the channels and networks that offer the greatest reach and impact
- Design and deliver highly effective campaigns across digital channels, contributing to the success of the overall marketing strategy and plans
- Develop inspiring and innovative creative content including photography, film, graphics, animations and copy that engages target audiences effectively
- Take the lead on digital projects, working closely with colleagues across the organisation, as well as managing relationships with external suppliers and third-party service providers, identifying risks and delivering projects to specification
- Track, analyse and report on digital activities, evaluating results against agreed KPIs and, using this data, to continuously drive improves to our digital engagement
- Work with the organisation’s marketing data, ensuring that we are not only compliant with all legislation but go beyond in how we manage our customers’ details
- Contribute to the overall success of the business, including sales progress and enhancing the company’s reputation
Creativity & Innovation
- Excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills to deliver creative, user focused, successful marketing campaigns across a wide range of digital channels
- An eye for good design and informative but inspiring presentation of information on webpages, social media, and email campaigns
- Experience of developing editorial guidelines and processes.
- Proven knowledge of using and developing websites, social media and emerging digital platforms in a business setting
- Knowledge of data protection legislation including GDPR, and how this impacts the storage and management of customers’ details
- Experience of using and managing email service provider such as MailChimp or Dotmailer
- Knowledge of google analytics and other analytic tools as required, as well as a sound understanding of SEO, to interpret and report on campaign effectiveness, and make recommendations for change
- Practical experience of working with image-editing applications, Adobe Creative Suite packages to ensure images are engaging and fit for purpose for various digital channels
- Working with online video channels e.g. Vimeo, YouTube
- Management of social media posts through scheduling software e.g. Hootsuite
- Experience website CMS (ideally WordPress) and CRM system
Organisation & Effectiveness
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks to meet changing business needs
- Self-confident, decisive, resilient, and able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience of managing and working with agencies
- Knowledge of setting KPIs and measurement frameworks for digital strategies
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role for a property developer, new-build estate agency or related commercial / sales environment
- Video production and editing experience
To apply in confidence, please email your CV to: [email protected].
For an informal discussion, please contact Ruth Moon on 07795 465749
Interview dates: Monday 14 & Tuesday 15 December
Please note: Interviews will be conducted in-line with current Government guidelines and will either take place in-person or via Zoom.
Ideal start date: Monday 18 January 2021
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS PLEASE