The Kennet is a unique, contemporary 5-bedroom detached home offering low maintenance, open-plan living designed by an award-winning architect.
Designed with sustainability in mind and situated in quiet rural area surrounded by green open space, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds with peaceful countryside living alongside easy access to Oxford, London and Birmingham — get into Oxford in just 15 minutes by train!
Our Custom Build New Homes offer you a brand new home, exactly as you want it. Offering you a high-quality finish to suit your lifestyle, you’ll live in a completely unique and bespoke home. Please contact the Sales team for further information.
- 5-bedroom detached home
- Open-plan living
- Situated in a quiet rural area surrounded by green open space
- Energy-efficient, comfortable living environment with low running costs
- Designed with sustainability in mind – for each tree used in the cross-laminate timber structure, two will be planted in its place
- Created with carbon capturing materials, making for a healthier home
- High quality kitchen fixtures and fittings included as standard with; integrated electric oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and combined washer/dryer
- Eco-glazing with 20% bigger windows, allowing for more natural light
- Fitted with zone-controlled Thermoskirt®
- French doors leading out to turfed garden with paved patio area
- 3 x double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Stylish family bathroom
- Additional 1 x double bedroom and 1 x single bedroom
- Parking for 2 cars
- Fast fibre-optic broadband-ready (speed subject to suppliers connection)
- 10-year Protek Warranty
- Available with a 5% deposit though the Help to Buy scheme