Opportunity to Tender for the construction of up to 43 New Homes of Mixed Tenure, at the Graven Hill Village Development, Bicester, Oxon.
Client: Graven Hill Village Development Company Ltd
Site Location: Zone 3a Development Phase 1, Graven Hill, Bicester, Oxfordshire
Nearest Post Code: OX25 2BE
Conditions of Contract: JCT 2016 Design & Build incorporating Employer Amendments
The Outline Summary Scope of Work comprises:
- Develop designs currently at RIBA stage 3/4, as necessary.
- Arrange and manage all service connections from existing Infrastructure.
- Construct Traditional Build Superstructure for all plots
- Complete all internal & external works including landscaping.
- Construct all works to a suitably high standard commensurate with the Contract.
- Manage Building control and Latent Defect Warranty requirements to ensure compliance through all stages.
- Obtain all required documentation and submit to Client.
Please note at this time Graven Hill reserve the right to add or omit the Substructure packages to the tender, as this may be procured separately as part of our infrastructure package, and or divide the 43 units into two separate packages, this will be advised prior to tender issue, should you be successful in being shortlisted.
Please send an email to register your interest to [email protected]
Expressions of interest will need to be returned by 12 noon, 5th November 2021.
PQQ information will be provided to interested parties upon receipt of EOI and must be returned no later than 26th November 2021 to be considered for this Tender.
Successful applicants will be issued Tender documents W/C 13th December 2021, your tender must be submitted on or before 18th February 2022, with the work on site expected to commence not later than 15th April 2022
Should you be invited to submit a Tender, submissions will be evaluated upon the most economically advantageous tender with the Company not binding itself to accept the lowest or any tender offered.