New Home, Your Way Event — Find out more about our Self-Build options and Custom Build New Homes
How to take the first steps of your journey at Graven Hill
Join us for a free masterclass in Self-Build and Custom Build New Homes, including a FREE guided coach tour of the site! This means you’ll get to see everything on-site with the added benefit of a tour guide. Don’t forget to reserve your place.
A free seminar for everyone
Can I self-build my own home? What is custom build – how much design input can I have?
At this seminar you will get all the questions and answers to what you need to know.
Please see below for the full seminar programme.
What will you learn about?
1. Self Build
Why is it different and easier at Graven Hill? Topics explored will include:
- How do I find a plot of land? What should I be looking for and what should I avoid?
- How do I get planning permission? Do I need planning permission? What do I need to do?
- What guarantees are there?
- How do I get my services (electricity, broadband, water etc.)?
2. Custom Build
What is custom build? What are the options? Why don’t I need planning permission?
3. How can I finance my self-build or custom build project?
- How do I set a budget? – what costs do I need to consider?
- When I know this what funding options do I have?
4. How do I design a home? Do I need an architect for my self-build?
5. What self-build options do I have?
- Modular, Eco, do-it-yourself, traditional, turn-key, built off-site, project manage sub-contractors?
- What will be right for you and how do you find potential suppliers?
6. What are the other options on Graven Hill?
7. What are my next steps?
In this free masterclass industry experts will answer all the above. Afterwards there will be opportunities to ask your individual questions and by the end of the day you’ll have all the information you need to take the next steps.
You’ll also get to visit the site on one of our guided tour of Graven Hill by coach.