Graven Hill is pleased to announce that we will be joining IMS for their next First Time Buyer event!
These events have already helped so many people achieve a dream which they never thought possible.
IMS are so passionate about holding these events as they feel there is just not enough information out there to explain what steps you need to take to get on the ladder or how the different schemes work and how they can benefit you. The information which is out there is often confusing and misleading which is why we want to hold these events to educate you and leave you less perplexed about the house buying process!
The event is completely FREE OF CHARGE and will be held at the Jury’s Inn Hotel, Oxford on Sunday 27th October between 3pm-5pm. There will be experts on hand to answer all of your questions which will include; legal experts, house builders, local shared ownership housing associations and mortgage consultants!
The event’s speakers include:
- Michelle Niziol – CEO of the IMS Property Group
- Jasmin Huntley – Director at the IMS Property Group
- Cameron Clark – Sales Executive at the Clarion Housing Association
- Connor White – Solicitor at Bower & Bailey
Guests will also have access to a number of exhibitors at the event, including:
- Ashberry Homes – New Build Development
- Bower & Bailey – Solicitors
- Clarion Housing – Shared Ownership Housing Association
- Dorchester Living – New Build Development
- Graven Hill – New and Custom Build Development
- Help to Buy South
- Heyford Regeneration – Shared Ownership Housing Association
- Sage Housing – Registered Provider of Affordable Homes
- Sovereign Housing – Shared Ownership Housing Association