As part of our upcoming programme of events, we are pleased to announce a brand new Self-Build seminar.
Join us on the evening of 14 March for Self-Build for All, a seminar on how to take the first steps of your Self-Build journey.
We’ll cover a range of topics and will aim to answer all the questions you may have as you embark on your first self-build project, including:
- Why self-building at Graven Hill is different and easier
- How to finance your self-build project
- Working with an architect to design your home
- Different build systems available
- Different options available at Graven Hill
- The next steps of your self-build project
Self-Build for All – a seminar event focusing on how to take the first steps of your Self-Build journey
Thursday 14 March 2019, between 6pm – 8pm
Perch Bicester, Wesley Lane, Frankins House, Bicester, Oxfordshire OX26 6JU — nearest parking is Sainsbury’s multi-storey, £1.70 for 3 hours.