Client: Graven Hill Village Development Company Ltd
Site Location: Phase 1A, Graven Hill, Bicester, Oxfordshire
Nearest Post Code: OX25 2BF
Conditions of Contract: JCT 2016 Design & Build incorporating Employer Amendments
The Outline Summary Scope of Work comprises:
- Develop designs currently at RIBA stage 3/4, as necessary.
- Construct and manage all Substructure and Drainage works.
- Arrange and manage all service connections from existing Infrastructure.
- Construct Traditional Build Superstructure for 3 storey 26 Apartment Block.
- Complete all internal finishes and Apartments, including all communal areas.
- Complete all external works and landscaping.
- Construct all works to a suitably high standard commensurate with the Contract.
- Manage Building control and Latent Defect Warranty requirements to ensure compliance through all stages.
- Obtain all required documentation and submit to Client.
Please send an email to the following address to register your interest: [email protected]
Expressions of interest will need to be returned by 12 noon, 26th February 2021.
PQQ information will be provided to interested parties upon receipt of EOI and must be returned no later than 19th March 2021 to be considered for this Tender.
Successful applicants will be issued Tender documents W/C 12/04/2021, your Tender must be submitted on or before 21/05/21, with the work on site expected to commence not later than the 5th of July 2021
Should you be invited to submit a Tender, submissions will be evaluated upon the most economically advantageous tender with the Company not binding itself to accept the lowest or any tender offered.